PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fly Free

Here's my favorite new piece I've made lately. I love the combination of blue and orange!

I made the letters out of newspaper. I love the different textures going on...


The butterfly is cut out of plywood again for a 3D effect. I made the (antlers?) out of wire.

Great way to use scraps of scrapbooking paper. Love all these colors!

Side view. I think it's really important that the sides look good too.
Are y'all freezing where you are? It's cold and windy here in Florida. I took the kids to the park this afternoon and we had to leave after 30 minutes...everyone's little nosies were red and lips were getting chapped. Sunny but too cold for us floridians!
Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be back on Monday with some more art:)

2 comments:

ko said...

PRECIOUS! That is SO ADORABLE! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!

calicodaisy said...

Butterflies are so popular right now. Very cute!