PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How To...

Thanks so much for all the bunny love! He will be an Easter decoration that we will have for a long time!:)
I wanted to show you one of my recent paintings. This series is definitely one of my most popular custom orders. This one was done on a 16 x 20 canvas.

It is hand-painted mixed-media. You'll see some paper on there...

As always, lots of polka dots...

Scalloped borders...
Here's a view of the side.

I thought I'd do a little something different this week. I'm going to show you some of the prints in this series. I'm going to sell them this week for half price, including shipping, for $7.50. If you want one leave me a comment and I will list it for you in my Etsy shop.
The prints are 8 x 10" and ready to pop in a frame.





When you leave me a comment just tell me the one you want and please give me 24 hours to list it in my etsy shop. It will be reserved for you:) I'm going to run this deal until Friday.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. There is a lot of beautiful and inspiring things going out in blog land right now!

***Oh, I almost forgot to remind you about my giveaway. I'll be picking a name on Friday, so make sure you enter!!:)

11 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

Hi Chrissie! I stumbled across your blog from 2ifbysea, who is a friend of mine. What a coincidence! You did a special order "family rules" for me over a year ago. We met at the Halifax Arts Festival in 2007. Kelly

lori vliegen said...

i can certainly see why this series is so popular...it's fab-u-lous!! these need to be out in the stores!! :)

Carmen said...

These are gorgeous! I found your blog by following a link on 2ifbysea and I'm so glad I did! Love your work!

Carmen said...

I want two of these prints. Marriage and Parent.

Just let me know what I need to do to order them.

Thanks!

Carmen

carmentorbus @ gmail dot com

Gabyta said...

your blog is very cool!
From Agentina, hugs and kisses.

Amber Filkins said...

VERY cute stuff girl! I love every single one of them!

Thank you for your comments about our little Ashten. I really appreciate it. :)

A Little Of A Lot said...

Chrissie, I would love for you to list one of the 'Extraordinary life' prints for me.
I LOVE it and it will look great in my newly decorated kitchen ;-)

Thanks,
Penny

Adrienne said...

Hi Chrissie- I want to order one of each... magical marriage and terrific mother- great prices for your wonderful art! Adrienne

Michele said...

Hi Chrissie,

I found you through someone else's blog. I love your blog and your work. I'd love to order the MARRIAGE print. Just let me know what I need to do.

Michele
michele(at)mosaicsbymichele(dot)com

Infarrantly Creative said...

I love all your paintings with your bright colors that you use. Michelle Allen is my friend (you had listed her giveaway on your blog) from where we used to live. She actually painted with me once and taught me some stuff. Click here if you want to see it. I was pretty proud of it but painting still seems so scary for me. I don't know why. I want to try something like you do. Maybe I will get the courage soon. Anyway if you see anything on my site you would like to trade for your "how to be a good mother" print that would be awesome. If not, I totally understand and would love you to reserve one for me on Etsy.

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just found your blog (thru blog world of course..lol) and I LOVE it! Such GREAT ideas.

Can you PLEASE send me a link to your esty shop?

Thanks so much!
Leslie