PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

I painted this in 2005 and sold the original. I was so happy to find that I had saved a file for it. The poem I wrote on it says this:

When I look within

I see something growing

I'm not sure what it is

but it turns my tears into diamonds

my hope into flowers.

Now I am growing into myself

and the years fall off

like leaves on a tree.

I'm offering 5 x7" prints on my etsy shop for $7.50 if you're interested.
Happy Friday! I'm going to take some time off blogging this weekend to enjoy Easter with my family. I hope all of you have a safe and lovely Easter weekend making precious memories with your loved ones.
xo
Chrissie

4 comments:

sUz said...

oh what a lovely poem chRisSie! She's a beautiful goddess!
hApPy eaSter!
iN jOy,
sUz

Beth Anderson said...

Lovely! Not only are you a talented artist but a talented writer too.

noodle and lou said...

oooh how beautiful Chrissie!! Thank goodness you saved a file...this is so wonderful to have!!

Wishing you and your sweet family
a Happy Easter!

xox...jenn

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Hope you and your adorable family have a Happy Easter!!!!!:)