- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 pounds chicken breast cutlets
- 1 1/2 bread crumbs
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbls poppy seeds
- 3 tbls dehydrated onion flakes
- 3 tbls sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten with a splash of water
Spread the chicken cutlets with cream cheese and roll into small, tight bundles. Wash up. Season the bundles liberally with salt and pepper.
Mix the bread crumbs with the garlic, poppy seeds, onion flakes, and sesame seeds in a shallow dish. coat the bundles in flour, dip them in the eggs, and then roll in the flavored bread crumbs. Fry until evenly golden all over and serve.
I need some new recipes for the school year!