PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Swap

Sweet Lori hosted a fall swap and I got my package this week from Kim. It was full of lots of fun fall stuff, including a bag of Halloween M & M's that were eaten before I could get pictures of everything!
She made this little owl pillow. Isn't it cute? I love owls.
I told her I loved acorn decorations and she sent me these three. They look good with my faux pumpkins, right?
She also made me this fall inspired monogram, which I put in front of my white pumpkins.
Autumn themed paper plates and napkins...
An extra large coffee mug and some yummy Autumn spice coffee...:)
And last, but not least, this delicious smelling bath soap. It really smells like pumpkin spice.
Thanks Kim! You spent a lot of time spoiling me!
I forgot to take pictures of what I sent her, but if she blogs about it I'll put a link here.
I hope you guys are all feeling well. I've finally caught the little flu bug that all of my children have had. I'm going back to the couch...Thursday night is my favorite TV night!
xo,
Chrissie

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

How lovely! I'm so glad you and Kim had fun swapping. She is a sweetie pie- and so are you!;) Love the owl and the acorns especially.

Thursday is my favorite tv night, too! Hope you feel better soon, dear friend! Lori

Adrienne said...

cute things chrissie. i hope you get to feeling better soon :)

Kim's Treasures said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! I will be posting my pics of the box you sent me today or tomorrow. I just got back from our apartment in the Chicago area and have tons to catch up on here! Hope you're feeling better!

Hugs!
Kim