PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm back!

Hi! Do you still remember me?:) I hope everyone had a joyful Christmas! We took a small family vacation and had a wonderful time! Although it was such a relaxing and fun break, I am looking forward to getting back to "normal".
Here is the finished mosaic mirror that went home with this one. I'm really pleased with the results and relieved to have such a large project completed! I'm hoping at some point that I can go over to their home and get some really nice photos of both pieces for my portfolio.




I'll be back soon with my 2009 in review...

Glad to be back!!:) I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs!

13 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

That is just so beautiful! I love it, you are very talented!

Hopeful Housewife said...

Beautiful mirror! Welcome back!

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

What a beautiful mirror! Welcome back! It looks like everybody is kinda vegging until 2010!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Wow, that is beyond gorgeous!!!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Welcome back, Chrissie!

That mirror is spectacular! Wow, really nice work.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Welcome back Chrissie! This mirror is absolutley gorgeous. I love the colors and the butterflies. Lovely view in the mirror too!

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

I have been absent for a while myself. So good to be back! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

The mirror is beautiful! You are beautiful! Love mom x o

sara said...

Welcome back! Love the mosaic!

Kelly Warren said...

beautiful mirror, chrissie!

Casey Edwards said...

It is absolutely breath-taking, Chrissie! I love it. Very nice job. Glad you're back.

Patti Erickson said...

Wow, your work is amazing! Beautiful mirror!

Paul and Cheri said...

Absolutely lovely! I can't wait until I am as talented as you are! Hope it happens in this life time! xoxoxoxo