Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunshine

It's a yucky gray Saturday, but I was able to catch a few pictures yesterday when it was a sunshine day. My little Sunshine loves to have her picture taken.
Still working on my skills. Most of the time I am set in no flash. I try messing with Manuel settings. Sometimes I get lucky, most of the time not.
I've been scouring a little town for cool shoot areas. I found this rusted door yesterday in front of an old antique store. I love the texture.
Do you remember being almost four years old? Some days I wish I could freeze her just like this. She is just so much fun right now. But I also look forward to seeing her this time next year. I love all my boys so much, and I'm so glad I have a girl too!:)
I think one girl is just enough for me...
I hope your weekend is full of sunshine...even if it's dreary outside there is much joy to be found.
xo,
Chrissie

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Those little pony tails are just too cute. Great photos! I will have to scour my little town for some good places to take photos.

Kim's Treasures said...

Love your photos...she's adorable!!!!

Tess said...

She is just adorable. And it is so cool that she loves psoing for you. The backgrounds add just the right touch of texture and interest yet still leaving her cuteness as the main focus.

Boo and Hooties Mom said...

Beautiful!!:)

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a cutie pie! How fun that she likes having her picture taken.:) Lori

Ruth said...

She truly is a cutie!!! I love taking pictures but am not very good at it. It's fun to try though!!

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

what a cutie!!

The Football Wife said...

She is so precious! You're doing great with your photo settings -- reminds me that I need to take some lessons!

Rita Mireles said...

Precious pictures!

Patty said...

Oh, she is sooo cute.

tiger said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站