PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keeping It Real

Remember this quilt?  Started last February
I finally pieced 4 rows together.

I really believe I have a serious case of crafting A.D.D. 

I was feeling very overwhelmed this morning.  I finally organized all my projects and made a list of WIP's.  I listed them in order of importance (custom orders, swaps, projects for myself or family).  There are almost 20!  I think I may have bit off more than I can chew.

So, I am once again unplugging for the week.  Remember my color week that I abandoned half-way through?  Yes, that's on my agenda somewhere too.

I am so hungering for a more simple schedule, so I will be working diligently on my list.  You know I'll be back to show you some finished projects.  I'm sorry for my inconsistent blogging.  I hope to be more balanced out soon!  :)

xoxo~Chrissie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck finishing your projects. I know the feeling and once you stop on an art project it is so hard to go back to it! Don't stress too much and like I keep reminding my sister when she has too many craft projects piled up--remember it is supposed to be fun. :)

Adrienne said...

this is the same quilt pattern i just finished... i really like your color choices.

Appleshoe said...

It turned out lovely. I like the colors. Take care.