PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1-Gratitude

I am going to try something this month.
This month that leads up to the birth of our Saviour.
I want to blog 25 Days of Gratitude.
Things that I am simply so blessed to have.

The first one is these two.
These two make me happy.
I miss my Dad a lot during the holidays.
Watching these two makes me remember the good times I had with my Dad.
Father-daughter relationships are precious.
They love each other a lot :)
There is nothing sweeter than seeing a little girl with her Daddy.

3 comments:

Joji said...

Special bond for sure. I miss my Dad too...

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

25 days of gratitude....What a wonderful idea!

Bold In The Soul said...

I've decided to share with you the things I am grateful for each day you do!
This day I am grateful for YOU, my friend of a hundred years!!