When I started sewing these checkbook covers I couldn't stop. I have enough fabric cut out to make 10 more...but here are the finished products so far.
The inside fabrics coordinate with the outside. They all have messy fabric rosettes on the cover.
A place where form meets function. :)
All of them have a very subtle reminder to think about where your money is going...intentional spending is the key...so "Spend Wisely"...
It's gift-giving season again...Easter, Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Spring birthdays...
These are all priced at $12 and would make a very nice gift :)
1. Blue checkbook made with my special Anna Maria Horner fabrics...available here
2. Yummy Spring Flowers...available here
3. Yellow and brown with a splash of pink...available here
4. Spring Polka Dots...available here
5. Orange Crush...available here
6. Yellow Flowers...available here
7. Tiny Red Dots...available here
As always, 25% of all proceeds go directly to CBC Seminole, our local foster and adoption agency.
More brand new items coming tomorrow...Stay Tuned!
Thanks for looking!
I hope I'm not annoying my bloggy friends that are not interested in shopping...:)
I promise I'll get back to some normal posting next week.