PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Doodle Bug

I do a lot of doodling. :) This time around, my doodle turned into my Sunday Scripture print for this week.

prints will not have copyright watermark on them :)


8 x 10 prints are available here.

              

Just for fun, I took pictures of the process.
Here it is in the pencil doodling stage...


When I realized how much I liked it, I traced the lines with a fine black marker.


And then went on to use colored pencils. 



Did you have a nice Easter?
We went to church, had an Easter egg hunt, and then spent time with family swimming and eating way too much!  :)
Happy Monday everyone!
xo,
Chrissie

4 comments:

Twinfibers said...

Happy Easter, Chrissie! Your artwork is just beautiful!

Danielle Landy said...

i was curious if you were going to do any mother's day designs/prints?

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

So pretty!! I love all the bright colors you used.

Christi said...

It's so great to see your process. I'm always so curious.