PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Product

I wanted to have these out in time for Mothers Day...they are quilted list makers.  I had so much fun sewing them.
Each one has a quilted cover, and then on the inside they come complete with a small legal pad and a brand new black ink pen.
I think they are so cute and functional...:)  I am a total list maker.  I write down EVERYTHING!  So I love these!
The ones shown are ready to go...they have "write it down" either on the front or inside...
I have a stack of about 12 ready to sew though...but I'm wondering if I should put some scripture on some of them? Any in particular?  Would you be so kind as to leave me some feedback?  I'd love to have them done in a couple of days...:)

available here
            


available here


available here


available here


I also have a pile of new checkbooks covers to list...I'll let you know when they are ready.:)
Blessings,
Chrissie

6 comments:

Erin said...

Love them all! Those would make awesome teacher gifts for end of the year.

BahamaDawn said...

awesome notebook covers!!! love the goldfish one the best!

sarah said...

these are precious! i LOVE the one with the cursive and numbers....gonna head over and get that soon!! :)

Christi said...

I would love one of these for my mom for Mother's Day. She is a quilter and a grandma. Do you have anything that would fit her?

Maybe something to do with making a list for all the quilting supplies she needs (or doesn't need) to buy. LOL

Scriptures for quilters. I don't know if there are any.

Or even something about a list and mothers or grandmothers?

Let me know what you think and I'll send you the $$$ ASAP! :)

christi.myrup@gmail.com

Sheri said...

These are adorable. Love them.

Megan said...

i love those!!

& just to let you know, i gave you an award on my blog! :)

http://meg-captivated.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html