PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

Visualizing the Week in Art

Can I tell you something?
I love Monday mornings.
The kids are in school, Hubby is at work, and I'm alone!
I really like being alone sometimes...it is good for my soul to bask in the quiet and do things on my own accord...
*****************************************************************************

I'm featured over here this week with my concept of Visualizing the week in Art.
You should check out this website; it is really awesome!
There are tons of tutorials and tips on all facets of mixed media art...including journaling, mosaics, jewelry,
stitching and more!








**********************************************************************
Don't forget about the big give-away I'm having to benefit the Jupin family.
Any donation, even if it's only $1, will put you in the hat to win all of this:


I'm off for another cup of coffee and a date with some paint!  :)
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

No comments: