Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Kids

This morning on the way to school we saw a beautiful sunrise.
We also saw a large flock of birds sitting on the telephone wire, and the silhouette it created against the sunrise was amazing.
I said,"look guys!  Isn't that pretty?"

It was quiet for a minute and Ava said, "Mama, God gives us little pieces of art all throughout the day, doesn't he?"
Well, yes Ava, he certainly does...

Some days these kids of mine are so silly and crazy.
Some days they teach me a whole lot of about life that I didn't know.



Mallorie said...

I love when kids teach you to enjoy the simple things in life!

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I love learning lessons from children, they seem to stick with ya :o)

Biz said...

Be still my heart, out of the mouths of children.
I love it!


faith from within said...

those goggles are friggin awesome!!! jason would LOVE a pair of those!!! :)