PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

Etsy Update

Good Monday morning Friends!
I hope the weekend was good to you.  :)
I meant to post these last week with the new checkbook covers but ran out of time.


This angel was made from pieces of scrap wood and she measures 10" x 16".
She has one of my favorite scriptures on her dress, Proverbs 31:25.
She is meant to be a shelf sitter.
You can find her here.

                      



I'm letting go of the original "God gives us rainbows to remind us of hope" collage in it's original lavender frame.
I love this piece;)  You can find it here.


I have two new "beYOUtiful" signs as well in the shop.
I intended to make many more as it has become a very popular item in the shop, but I ran out of time.
I will be making more in different colors soon.



This house was also made from pieces of scrap wood.
It is painted and has many elements of collage and mixed-media as well.
You can find it here.



I am up early due to a busy day.
Errands, gym, grocery store, art with Pre-K, a doctor appointment...
You may find me asleep tonite by 8 pm!

Have a wonderful Monday!  ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Butson said...

HI Chrissie, love these! Especially the angel. Love seeing how creative you are!!! xo, e