PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 13, 2012

700th post! (and a sale)

Good evening!
Did you have a nice Mother's Day?  We had a nice, quiet day and it was just what I wanted.
I wanted to get some stuff done without any interruptions and I did just that!  :)

This is my 700th post!   I can't believe that.
There have been times I've thought of letting the blog go...but when I look back at all the entries it has been such a blessing!  I love that it's like a visual diary, and I love the bloggy friends I've made, so I continue to do it.

I am doing some Spring Cleaning in the house and in the shop.
I've been inspired to try some new things, to make some new things, to arrange for some changes.  I'm so excited!  So I thought I'd do a little sale for my blogging and Facebook friends only.
Time to clear out some of the old, to let in some of the new!  :)

1.  Heart with Wings
This is a wooden plaque that measures 24" x 24"
It is hand painted and has a hook so it's ready to hang.
It will ship in two pieces, and when you get it you can use hot-glue the heart with wings back on.
Sale Price:  $45 (includes shipping)


2.  8 x 10 hand painted canvas
Slightly distressed.  The sides are painted so you can hang it as is, or you can pop it into an open 8 x 10 frame.
Sale Price:  $12 (includes shipping)

3. 8 x 10 hand painted canvas
Slightly distressed. The sides are painted so you can hang it as is, or you can pop it into an open 8 x 10 frame.
Sale Price: $12 (includes shipping)

4. 8 x 10 hand painted canvas
Slightly distressed. The sides are painted so you can hang it as is, or you can pop it into an open 8 x 10 frame.
Sale Price: $12 (includes shipping)

5. 8 x 10 hand painted canvas
Slightly distressed. The sides are painted so you can hang it as is, or you can pop it into an open 8 x 10 frame.
Sale Price: $12 (includes shipping)

 6.  Original Family Rules
This is my original family rules that has traveled to art shows with me as an example piece.  It has a little wear and tear on it.  ;)  (very minimal, but I wanted to mention it)
It is all hand-painted on a piece of wood that measures 12" x 24"
I do my custom Family Rules on canvas now, so this is that last wood one!
Sale Price:  $60 (includes shipping)


 7.  Family Pillow
This pillow measures 12 x 16, and it is in perfect condition.
It will come with the pillow form inside it.
Sale Price:  $35 (includes shipping)


8.  Start Every Morning with God pillow
Based on the original print,  this pillow measures 18 x 18, and it is in perfect condition.
It will come with the pillow form inside it.
Sale Price: $40 (includes shipping)

9.   C. S. Lewis quote pillow
Based on the original print, this pillow measures 18 x 18, and it is in perfect condition.
It will come with the pillow form inside it.
Sale Price: $40 (includes shipping)

If you'd like to claim one, please either leave me a comment or email me.
I will send paypal invoices out.

Here's to a great week!  :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Isabel said...

beautiful art fun and whimsical:O)