PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

Well, hello there!

Hi!
I know I don't give this blog the attention I used to, but life has gotten in the way!  The truth is that I've gotten in the habit of prioritizing more important things, which is actually a very good thing.  But I have missed blogging on a regular basis.
We have been busy over here wrapping up the school year and starting our summer vacation.
I thought I would do a little re-cap of our last couple of weeks.
Pirate accessories from the $1 section at Target can provide lots of entertainment.

Ashton as Robin Hood for the second-grade "Fairy Tale Ball".

 Logan (on the right) and his friend at the 6th grade award ceremony.  Both of them got the silver award (3.5-3.99 GPA for the year) and I was so proud :)

Ava's painting from back in September.  She won first place at her school and first place at the county!  :)

Girl's day.  We went to see First Position (ballet documentary) and it was amazing...........

This is we do for dinner when I don't feel like cooking...pretty popular in the summer.

My fisherman...obsessed.

A little beach time, and yes, those are my yellow toenails.

My bookends.  I heart this picture so much.

Feeding the birds and turtles.

I finally made Logan this bracelet I saw on pinterest by cutting up a baseball.

And our Summer List!  We are officially in summer mode!
Last but not least, I have an artistic vision that I'm not sure if I'm going to pursue.
Sometimes I get grand ideas and I have to pray about them.  It would take a lot of time and energy and I'm not sure that's the best idea for my family.  Can anyone else relate to that?   Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew and end up regretting it later.  But it's such a great idea!  I am trusting God will guide me to the right answer...Stay tuned on that :)

***Oh, I almost forgot.  My sweet blogging friend Annie is giving away a signed copy of my newest book, Sew to Swap.  Head over here to win it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your summer list! And all those wonderful pictures of the children - just terrific memories you're making!