PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ava's Gnome Party


Ava's seventh birthday is right around the corner and we celebrated a little early with a gnome party.
Her original request was a nature party, but we infused the gnome/mushroom theme and we had such a fun time planning for it!



I found these plain ceramic mushrooms and gnome at Michaels and we gave them some paint to bring them alive.

I made the softie gnomes using felt and a pattern from Wee Wonderfuls.
We had the mushroom scrapbook paper and flowers from another project, so we used them to decorate the goodie bags.


The girls all painted bird houses to take home.


I created a nature themed scavenger hunt and stumped them all with the pine cones.  :) There are none around here!


I made Ava's shirt per her request :)


I also made these gnome hats for everyone using this pattern.
They were a big hit!


 I found the gnome pinata on-line and that was a lot of fun too!


Mike and I so enjoyed watching her with all her friends.  With four sons, a little girl is always a little different .  :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

sara said...

So cute!!!!

Mary said...

You did an amazing job...such a gift of love...
I am sure you all had a blast!

Unknown said...

oh my amazing!!! great job, mama!

Bold In The Soul said...

You and Mike MUST frame that picture and put it up in your house.... yesterday!!! That is the best picture of you guys, EVER!!! Made me smile from teh inside out! And of course I love the party pics and I love sweet Ava!You guys take the cake though!